Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blerg

Dun look like 2k damage but it was. What's up California, you come to my home town and hang a hard left right in front of me. Only saw the tattoos all over your person too late or I would have known. Must have been looking for directions to the Doug Fir on your left arm. I drive a 17yr old brick and everyone stays well clear of me. The moment I get a car from this decade....! I admit, 12th and Burnside is still a cluster F.
But we get a new car seat out of the deal. Whoot!

1 comment:

The Galloping Gobets said...

stumbled upon your blog today, Ha, have to laugh, yes that 12th & Burnside intersection is crazy. when I learned to drive (back in the 70's) that place was called the Chinese Triangle. And I hated being on the east bound Burnside when the light turned red. We had a clutch and the slight hill was enough to do me in. Nice to read your blog, carry on. . . .and enjoy our moment of Summer!