Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moustashe Cash


$3800 raised for prostate cancer this month by myself and my co-workers, including Clint at the Chicago outpost! Nicely done, thanks again.



$1000 mustache! Thanks to my patrons!
















11/24 Update:

Making good progress, here's view of me and the chaps at work. Team is at $1800, I've raised $675! Personal goal is $1500. A link to the Ziba news site:

http://www.ziba.com/#/events/movember-at-ziba/

















Tiny Newscaster: We noticed that your moustache beat you to the finish line today.

PO: It did, yes, by a hair. It was awfully close.

Tiny Newscaster: What would your moustache like to say about today's race?

Moustache: Well I'd like to thank Comcast Sports Network for being entirely obscure and irrelevant. Also, I'm only around for a limited engagement, so please consider your "most generous contribution" to fight prostate cancer. Thank you, no more questions.

Update 11/12/10:
Team funds raised $715! Good start! Handsome moustache no?

People of the blogoshpere: November is now known as Movember, it is signified by men wearing moustaches during this month. Beyond fashionable facial coiffure, there is a higher purpose. That purpose is to raise awareness of prostate cancer, and most importantly, raise cold hard cash. Please, I beg of you, consider your most generous contribution to a worthy cause. Please do not make my impressive moustache for naught! See link below. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As someone who lives with a man with advanced prostate cancer every day, I would not wish this on anyone else. We need progress on this disease. Thank you, my wonderful son-in-law, for doing this.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend..

Aimee Nadow said...

Great job raising all of that money for cancer! Such an inspiration!